Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It’s 3.20am and there’s too much Portugal shit buzzing through my mind. Tickets, COVID tests, what it would feel like to win, what it would feel like to lose, UEFA tickets, names on tickets and tickets on phones. Ffs I used to sleep at night before we beat PSG :) Just another 12 nights of this.

Do you have a link for the place pal?
Here it is mate - just scroll down for the options:

For anyone interested, the Collinson in-person testing facility at Manchester Airport terminal one has just, as of this morning, dropped their price to £82.50 for a pre-departure PCR test. I’ll likely order one of the Eurofins home tests (£45) for the UK arrival ‘within 72 hours’ PCR.

I've chosen in person testing on departure simply because I don't trust postal delays when the timescale is tight, whereas on return the only requirement seems to be to provide a booking confirmation and to take the PCR test within 72 hours hence I'm less worried about how long the result actually takes!

Last edited:
For the day 2 test upon return to the UK, is that to be taken the day after you arrive home or is it 2 days later? If it's the former then it would mean me booking a test for the bank holiday Monday. Also, does it have to be a PCR test by appointment and what's the cheapest one?

For the day 2 test upon return to the UK, is that to be taken the day after you arrive home or is it 2 days later? If it's the former then it would mean me booking a test for the bank holiday Monday. Also, does it have to be a PCR test by appointment and what's the cheapest one?
Day zero is the day you arrive back, the return PCR has to be taken before the end of day 2, that's how I understand it.

Only announcement from the club is for you to log on and show an interest in the tickets & trip ????

Thanks. So it'll be the Tuesday for me. Any El Cheapo PCR test centres around? Obviously, there won't be as much urgency about getting the result compared to pre-departure
You can do an at home test for £45 for the day 2 one. Doesn’t need to be in clinic. In fact none of them do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.