Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Cheers Jimbo, saved me trying to catch up on the comments and had a check on the non-essential travel criteria. I'll qualify easy enough but don't have the time for a four day trip but don't want a day on the piss or stuck in a pen

On the Gov site for travel to Portugal says ' If you have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 90 days, or have had both doses of the vaccine at least 15 days prior to travel, you will be exempt from showing a RT-PCR COVID-19 test on entry. You will need to show a medical report as evidence of your recovery." So as an old fart who's had his double dose hopefully this is true...

Can you give me a link to that as I’ve booked a test, but have had both jabs.

Are you sure the entry with proof of vaccination only relates to Madeira, not the mainland of Portugal, where I believe a negative PCR test is still required for entry ?

Last edited:
How can they promote these when the tickets ain’t on sale yet

Attachments

• 53047B79-465C-465E-AE6A-FB936BAE8019.png
    53047B79-465C-465E-AE6A-FB936BAE8019.png
    658.9 KB · Views: 70
Can you give me a link to that as I’ve booked a test, but have had both jabs.

Are you sure the entry with proof of vaccination only relates to Madeira, not the mainland of Portugal, where I believe a negative PCR test is still required for entry ?

I think impeccable one is right, rain on my parade.....

Last edited:
You need to double check uk info because my understanding is that you need a test prior to departure regardless of what Portugal will accept?

As I’m a dual citizen UK/US I’d still like to see the official text that says Portugal mainland will admit vaccinated travelers without proof of a negative test, as I think that’s incorrect and we don’t want to lead fellow blues down the wrong path.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.