Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I was told last night that they're miles off any announcement, because the Portuguese aren't budging on the day trip.
Hopefully this isn't the case, but it explains the statement City made.
But at least communicate that to us. City are scoring a huge (nearly said massive) PR own goal here. If someone else is fucking about, i.e. the Portugese, tell us.

But at least communicate that to us. City are scoring a huge (nearly said massive) PR own goal here. If someone else is fucking about, i.e. the Portugese, tell us.
I suppose if they do that, it'd piss them off and delay things more.

Did you not see this

Thank you for signing up to UEFA Champions League ticket alerts.
Please note, no ticket information has yet been made available and registering your interest does not give you any priority access should tickets be made available to purchase. We will provide further information to supporters as soon as we are able to do so.

Can't see any announcement apart from Friday's which didn't say very much at all
Did you not see this

Please note, no ticket information has yet been made available and registering your interest does not give you any priority access should tickets be made available to purchase. We will provide further information to supporters as soon as we are able to do so.

Did you not see this

Nope. Can't see anything that says you can sign up to register interest. Then again, it also says it doesn't give you any priority for tickets so I'll just keep my eye out for further announcements from the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.