Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Arsenal. Big win over West Brom.
...But then as Wenger said..."Top 4 is like winning a trophy".
But for an average team, as that is all we have been all season, it is simply being grateful for any win. Realise the level we are at or have been at this season.
Now we just need "2 big wins" against other teams at our level!
I thought if the error led to a goal then it was overturned, but otherwise no. Not that I’m remotely an expert!
Not as much of an expert as the expert in black. Could it count as professional negligence in which case a good solicitor could do something surely?

Just been on the Baggies forum - they are totally bemused on how VAR could say that Allison's view was obscured. There is a picture from behind the goal and shows him actually looking at the player who is rifling the ball into the back of the net.
As they have commented - it's Liverpool and they have to be given "special" treatment.
Last year it was so they could win the title, this season it is to get them into the Top 4.

Dipper fans celebrating like loons cos they beat a relegated wba?

Made up for alison after all he has been through

But the bigger story here is that they needed alison to dig them out the shit - against west brom !

Absolutely no guarantee that they will steam roll burnley or palace as they have poor all season and there back line is vulnerable

But i am sure someone posted after we wrapped up the title, that all sky now had to run with was the race for top four - seems they have got their wish (or had a hand in allowing it to run that way with the dubious decision to nit give the 2nd wba goal)

Last edited:
To be fair to the Rags other arse cheek, celebrating an away win against relegated West Brom is a step up from celebrating a home draw against the same opponents last time they were facing relegation.
A result against West Brom clearly "Means More" to Bingo and the rest of his deluded cult.

So the new era in English football ....... the new dominant team need a goalie to get them a top four finish ?????
Don’t be amazed if Burnley don’t do something against them ........

saying that there is bound to be a bad decision in that game pity the bookies don’t start offering it

Did City just win the league?
Did Leicester just win the FA cup?
Are 3 English clubs in Euro finals?

Nothing on the news? Coz Sky and BBC keep bleating on about how great Liverpool are for getting CL, even though they have not got it yet. The bum licking fest is cringe.

Did City just win the league?
Did Leicester just win the FA cup?
Are 3 English clubs in Euro finals?

Nothing on the news? Coz Sky and BBC keep bleating on about how great Liverpool are for getting CL, even though they have not got it yet. The bum licking fest is cringe.

It' weird, it's like the media have put Liverpools SHOCK win on a par with Leicester winning the FA cup.

I genuinely feel sorry for Leicester today. Their win on Saturday was on a par emotionally with our win back in 2011, I even felt made up for the big eared BBC fucker too.
All for nothing now it seems as the dippers are looking like qualifying for the Champions League. Can't see the six fingered in breds getting anything sadly. Palace just look gone too.
UK media is a fucking joke, Leicester was THE story of the weekend and hopefully it's yet another fan base who now sees these twats for what they are media wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.