Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely VAR was brought in to correct clear and obvious errors such as Dean today clearly not knowing the rules and awarding Liverpool a free kick instead of a drop ball??

gets more bizarre by the week the use of VAR
It's nothing close to VAR's remit. VAR doesn't correct throws given the wrong way, and this is just an error.

Even the most self- unaware fanbase in world football must be on some level aware that within the space of 12 months they have gone from celebrating winning the league and CL to celebrating a last minute winner against WBA and a (potential) top 4 finish?

Even the most self- unaware fanbase in world football must be on some level aware that within the space of 12 months they have gone from celebrating winning the league and CL to celebrating a last minute winner …. BY THEIR KEEPER….against WBA and a (potential) top 4 finish?
Fixed it for ya! ;-)

Jammy bastards!!

I despise Liverpool as much as anyone else on here. Especially their weird breed of fans.
But that goal gave a top 4 finish in their own hands. And we all know how much money is involved in qualifying for the Chimps League. Therefore I find no embarrassment in the way they celebrated a last minute goal by their goalkeeper and the consequences that go with it.

Now I just hope they still finish outside the top 4.
It means more to them to qualify....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.