Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Surprisingly straight forward... 2 for £60 and 2 freebie flights.

Sure its been shared many times already but havent followed the thread much, £125 all in for both tests via Kevin Parker's link.

If it’s a take at home test when do you have to send it off by to get the results?!

1.35pm update - 2069 tickets showing online, so 264 have shifted since the latest sales window opened at 1pm
if that's how many are left can't see many if any being available on Friday morning . Seems there are a lot more on the CL scheme than everyone thought.

Hi guys. Good luck for those that will be going to cheer the boys. I am not a SC holder or on the cup scheme out of interest do you pay on top of the SC to be on the cup scheme plus how many points do you get per game or in other words interested to see how many years it took people to support City to be in this position to buy tickets.

Just been told 3500 tickets are put as side for the free trips - assume some of those will be staff/families etc
1.35pm update - 2069 tickets showing online, so 264 have shifted since the latest sales window opened at 1pm
One can only assume that some of the 3,500 have already been sold. You'd find it hard to believe that there are 5,569 left at 1.35pm.

if that's how many are left can't see many if any being available on Friday morning . Seems there are a lot more on the CL scheme than everyone thought.
I guess it might not be all that's left. They usually sell in sections in case it doesn't all sell. It's easier to police and look after fans if they are all together for obvious reasons.

jpwhitts said:
Is there anything stopping somebody from going with MCFC but coming back the following day on another booked flight

Many if not all airlines will cancel the return but you could book a single flight back on the Sunday or Monday although don't know if City will have something in their Ts and Cs if you don't appear on the free flight back
It depends which airline the likes of Ryanair and Easy jet are point to point airlines and ticketed in each direction so if you don’t turn up for one 1/2 the other is still valid. Same with most charter airlines although some request you let them know but the legacy carriers like BA will cancel the whole trip if you don’t get the flight out

has anyone who has got a ticket booked independent travel and are they travelling Wednesday or before.
Am nervously waiting for my ticket window to open up, if it does at all, and in the back of my mind is I am due to fly before the postman turns up.
is there a collect in Portugal option?

I need to join the Seat Counters. But if I go to the website the option to buy tickets is greyed out, presumably because I haven't got the points. How are you doing it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.