Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Surprisingly straight forward... 2 for £60 and 2 freebie flights.

Sure its been shared many times already but havent followed the thread much, £125 all in for both tests via Kevin Parker's link.

We just need to win the fuckig
Thing now

Can we please stop clogging this thread up with points earnt and away matches. It's bad enough that people aren't arsed reading back a few pages to get covid test answers

He would have had 1,540 before a game was played at the new stadium with the 4 home cup games in 2001-2003.

They are on my record.

Groclin away started at 2k points a few months after moving.
He only does home league games - no cups.

I don't care that much tbh. I just don't think he's been to every game in almost 20 years if he's on 6k.
I've had a season ticket since 1993 and been on every scheme since it started in 2011. I've only ever been gold and have 10,250 points. 9 years of 300 scheme points is 2,700. I've done a fair few aways and Wembleys too. I reckon just over 7,000 points is believable but not sure about 6,000.

I don't care that much tbh. I just don't think he's been to every game in almost 20 years if he's on 6k.
6/7,000 points, Gold - no cup games (or not many). I've used his card for cup final tickets for my sons - had to wait for it to drop to 6/7,000 points to buy those tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.