Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’ve got 14,700 points so got to wait until 5pm tomorrow. Don’t know what the chances are of any being left

You'd imagine as each window opens, the majority will be sold in the first 15 minutes as people are committed in their mind to going and want to get in at the first opportunity. The remaining 1hr 45mins will be people who couldn't get online due to other commitments.

Ballot then points would be fairer - a big slice of our large points total fans are getting older and quieter. I'd like to see more of our louder and younger fans with less points at cup finals/away games etc.
absolute tosh.
no fan with low should displace a fan with high points
by Fair or quiet you really mean boo hoo i can't get a ticket for the swamp.

has anyone who has got a ticket booked independent travel and are they travelling Wednesday or before.
Am nervously waiting for my ticket window to open up, if it does at all, and in the back of my mind is I am due to fly before the postman turns up.
is there a collect in Portugal option?
No collect option. I am out Wednesday and will have to get mates to bring out traveling later if it doesn't arrive in time. This is best option if you know someone and can get ticket to them. Otherwise I would say get someone to send it DHL to you for collection in Porto.

Sorry to derail the thread, but has anyone got a link to that tweet/video of that geezer playing a drum while some woman bangs on his car window about bitter rival fans "not caring" about City? Funny as fuck and I need to share it with a bitter bastard ASAP. Cheers

No collect option. I am out Wednesday and will have to get mates to bring out traveling later if it doesn't arrive in time. This is best option if you know someone and can get ticket to them. Otherwise I would say get someone to send it DHL to you for collection in Porto.
Chelsea have to collect, what a ball ache that would be. Hope you get sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.