Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Manchester33

Please can people share information about who they're testing with?

I know there's a lot in the other thread but it would be good to have a separate thread for information on this front.

I'm travelling on the official trip. I'd booked a Friday morning test with DAM health who have since changed their guarantee from the same day to 24 hours. They offered me a full refund and waivered the admin fee.

I'm thinking of using Blindspot Global as an alternative as Kevin Parker (head of the OSC) is recommending them.

Blindspot Global £125 for all tests needed for game and return to
an in north Wales and nearest test site to me was Liverpool or Warrington
so got this off spikes info page and booked it got call off them to confirm after 10min

Booked DAM Health in Stretford for the Thursday afternoon. That was before they changed to 24hr response but as its the Thursday should still be ok. Just something else to worry about when clocks ticking next Friday if not had result.

Just tried to bok the Day 2 tests and found loads of places sold out includiing Blindspot Global and Eurofins (bnoth had been recommended on here). Managed to book test kits from Dante Labs in the end buat £58 each.

Booked
Blindspot. Thinking drop the first one off Friday for a Friday night certificate. Hoping for a negative test!

Booked DAM Health in Stretford for the Thursday afternoon. That was before they changed to 24hr response but as its the Thursday should still be ok. Just something else to worry about when clocks ticking next Friday if not had result.

Just tried to bok the Day 2 tests and found loads of places sold out includiing Blindspot Global and Eurofins (bnoth had been recommended on here). Managed to book test kits from Dante Labs in the end buat £58 each.
Im in with DAM Thursday lunchtime as I thought it was returned by midnight. Not sure what to do now as when I rang to change some details they said its within 24 hours and I fly Friday morning with Spikes.

Could move it to Wed but then its looking like I need another to come back.

Still got to get my 2 dayers booked.

Hi guys, really confused about what I need to book re: covid tests for the final. I'm flying on the Saturday via the club and back the same night. Can anyone explain it to me in super simple terms so I don't mess this up. Want to book it all for myself and my Dad. Thanks very much for the help.

Please can people share information about who they're testing with?

I know there's a lot in the other thread but it would be good to have a separate thread for information on this front.

I'm travelling on the official trip. I'd booked a Friday morning test with DAM health who have since changed their guarantee from the same day to 24 hours. They offered me a full refund and waivered the admin fee.

I'm thinking of using Blindspot Global as an alternative as Kevin Parker (head of the OSC) is recommending them.
I’ve done exactly the same but when I booked it they definitely said same day result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.