Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Hi guys, really confused about what I need to book re: covid tests for the final. I'm flying on the Saturday via the club and back the same night. Can anyone explain it to me in super simple terms so I don't mess this up. Want to book it all for myself and my Dad. Thanks very much for the help.
Get a test after 1pm Thursday that will deliver a fit to fly test before you go

also book the 2 day return test before you go

you can get both for £125 here:

I’m getting mine delivered with a drop off to the clinic Friday morning for a Friday night certificate. 2 day test can be done when you get back but you need proof you’ve purchased it to travel

I’m getting mine delivered with a drop off to the clinic Friday morning for a Friday night certificate. 2 day test can be done when you get back but you need proof you’ve purchased it to travel
thank you very much!

Please can people share information about who they're testing with?

I know there's a lot in the other thread but it would be good to have a separate thread for information on this front.

I'm travelling on the official trip. I'd booked a Friday morning test with DAM health who have since changed their guarantee from the same day to 24 hours. They offered me a full refund and waivered the admin fee.

I'm thinking of using Blindspot Global as an alternative as Kevin Parker (head of the OSC) is rec
Its very difficult with so many taking tests.

Its very difficult with so many taking tests.
Yeah I guess I’m going to book the one that the OSC recommends, but it’s still the same issue where you drop it off on Friday and risk not getting the result back in time! If you do it on Thursday it won’t be valid for the flight back early Sunday (potentially).

stressful!

Can anyone confirm if Lateral Flow tests (within 48 hours) are definitely accepted to gain entry into the stadium? Chelsea’s website says you can use either LFT or PCR, City’s says only PCR and then someone on this thread said that it was confirmed on UEFA’s website LFT was accepted also, however I can’t find that on there. Bit of clarity please folks. Thanks

What do you mean Fridays night certificate? You mean hoping results will be with you? Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.