Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

First game 1964 been to every final since 1969 including Vienna and full members
Never joined platinum , didn’t believe in buying points
10640 points
Still going on spikes trip
Two mates both have tickets
Absolutely gutted

And that attitude is why the problem you were moaning about will never go away and fans will continue to be exploited. It has to be tackled collectively or not at all.
Liked your post because you responded more eloquently that the previous responder. I agree 100% and at no point did I suggest otherwise, but as we both know, and as somebody pointed out on here already. The club(s) know where the tickets are coming from, that's why nothing is done. However I thought I'd be safe on this forum to just speak about City with the wider context being assumed. Appears not in some cases, not meaning you btw. Thanks for the reply

Similar to me mate plus FC twente 1978 forget platinum go for Diamond Joey Holts next Saturday, points? Aim for double figures !
I had that diamond a while ago, about 14 pints, couldn’t work out why I felt so rough the next day, until I looked at the strength of it online

Gutted that I haven’t got a ticket. However, after two bouts of serious illness my Dad got the all clear at Christie’s yesterday swiftly followed by picking up a ticket. I am over the moon for him and as a match going blue for over 65 years he deserves one far more than me anyway!
Can’t wait to have a few Sagres/Super Bocks over there with him.
Well done to all those that got tickets, no matter what points you qualified at you deserve them, looking forward to seeing you all over there next week
Superb that blue,av a great time with the old man,i lost my dad too same illness 10 years ago went every game with him an unfortunatly missed the best times,make the most of it ,enjoy it

I had that diamond a while ago, about 14 pints, couldn’t work out why I felt so rough the next day, until I looked at the strength of it online
HERO 5 percent minimum been told by a Holts worker it can be up to 8 depending on age

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.