Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Congratulations to all the winners and commiserations to all the losers, including me, let’s face it though, this time next season the capacity of the ground will have been exceeded ten fold, this is the going to be the modern York Away .... ! Can we all start talking about pubs and meeting up now, the ticket ship has sailed and left most of its passengers stood on the dock
:-(

I always thought that was a disgrace, and we didn't kick off in the way we should've at the time. Way too many people didn't want to rock the boat though and so it went unchallenged. That was a forced £50 price increase by stealth, that the club knew the vast majority of people would have to take up, with the illusion of choice.

The idea that you can pay an extra £50 and your attendance be worth double the "loyalty" that someone who can't is a disgrace. But the majority of us stumped it up because we felt we had to, which was its whole purpose. Who ever cooked up that particular idea is a piece of work.

I feel for those who couldn't or opted not to out of principle, it simply isn't a fair way to operate from the club and undermined the loyalty of thousands of blues. We should've never accepted it.
If they'd charged £100 for Platinum then way less people would have done it, and I would have a lot more points than them

I would not pay it either. 11400 and a season ticket since 1975. Never mind I might have jinxed us anyway haha
Similar to me mate plus FC twente 1978 forget platinum go for Diamond Joey Holts next Saturday, points? Aim for double figures !

Gutted that I haven’t got a ticket. However, after two bouts of serious illness my Dad got the all clear at Christie’s yesterday swiftly followed by picking up a ticket. I am over the moon for him and as a match going blue for over 65 years he deserves one far more than me anyway!
Can’t wait to have a few Sagres/Super Bocks over there with him.
Well done to all those that got tickets, no matter what points you qualified at you deserve them, looking forward to seeing you all over there next week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.