Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just landed in Portugal (Faro). Both airports an absolute breeze at both ends. Everything normal at Manchester apart from less people, mask wearing, table service and a quick flash of your covid test cert upon boarding. Didn’t slow things down at all.

Quickest I’ve ever been through passport control in Europe - they used all passport lanes for all passport holders (inc EU lane) and just wanted passport and covid test result. At the passport control desk around 30 seconds and sent on with a smile, a ‘welcome back’ and a stamp!

Be organised with your paperwork etc and flying is an absolute piece of piss.

Sun is shining, the smell of holiday is in the air and I’m ready for a week of all inclusive bliss before flying to Porto on Thursday to go on the piss and see us pick up that trophy. See you there blues!!!

What’s the crack with UEFA tickets then? Do I need to sign up for anything or just wait and see what they announce on Tuesday?
They go on sale 25th 1pm UK time, but you need to register on site. They stipulated that there is no Corporate plus the prices whilst in Euros start much much lower than the prices quoted by City.
Take your chance if you end up sitting with Chelsea head hunters

I understand the feeling mate. A few on here refused to believe that my mate, aged 61, had a season ticket since age 7 or 8, a home and away supporter in the 70s and 80s (went to the finals of the 60s/70s and 81), a home and the occasional away match in the 90s, been a Gold card holder since we moved to the Etihad - just does home Prem games - no cups. 54 years of watching City - has 6,000 points. I've had a season ticket/card for 20-odd years (30-odd fewer years than my mate), but I have 5,000 more points than him. That's nuts.
Not really nothing counted prior to move to the Etihad apart from the points you got for buying your season ticket when we moved if memory serves me correct you got extra for paying for two seasons. so if he ain't done no away games no cup games and no platinum tax. Then hes going to be a long way behind, stands to reason I'm afraid.

One set of criteria out, absolutely gutted. I'll still go to Portugal though. God knows I need a holiday.

Just landed in Portugal (Faro). Both airports an absolute breeze at both ends. Everything normal at Manchester apart from less people, mask wearing, table service and a quick flash of your covid test cert upon boarding. Didn’t slow things down at all.

Quickest I’ve ever been through passport control in Europe - they used all passport lanes for all passport holders (inc EU lane) and just wanted passport and covid test result. At the passport control desk around 30 seconds and sent on with a smile, a ‘welcome back’ and a stamp!

Be organised with your paperwork etc and flying is an absolute piece of piss.

Sun is shining, the smell of holiday is in the air and I’m ready for a week of all inclusive bliss before flying to Porto on Thursday to go on the piss and see us pick up that trophy. See you there blues!!!
Ah, those days where I could go on a lads holiday for a week and drink to excess everyday especially now incorporating a City final. They're behind me now much to my dismay, just can't do it anymore. My last one, to Portugal (Alvor) in 2017 broke me, that was the final straw. Have a great time, I'm so fucking green with envy I can't tell you.

Mind you, I won't miss those 6 ft spiders on my bedroom ceiling whilst trying to get to sleep the first night back off the beer.

I understand the feeling mate. A few on here refused to believe that my mate, aged 61, had a season ticket since age 7 or 8, a home and away supporter in the 70s and 80s (went to the finals of the 60s/70s and 81), a home and the occasional away match in the 90s, been a Gold card holder since we moved to the Etihad - just does home Prem games - no cups. 54 years of watching City - has 6,000 points. I've had a season ticket/card for 20-odd years (30-odd fewer years than my mate), but I have 5,000 more points than him. That's nuts.
If he’s done no aways or cups since the move to the Etihad why should he suddenly be given priority for an away cup game just because we’ve reached a final. He’s got all the points he needs for any home Prem game which is obviously what his priority is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.