Harry Kane

I just dont see anything like that kind of money being spent now. He doesnt offer resale value at 27 either assuming he stays 5 years.

On the other hand Haaland has 3 things we really need:

Age profile
Arrogance(something i think we lack a little at times)
History with the club with his family

Combine that with the fact he's already elite too at 20 and it seems a no brainer to me. If we spend the sums being touted for kane i'll be cringing inside to be honest.
We don’t buy players to resell. We buy players to win trophies and he would definitely gives us more of that. He is an absolute clinical finish would would thrive in our team.

People need to stop with this Reasle value bullshit. We don't buy players with an eye on resale value. We buy players who can stay long term and improve our team. We aren't selling club and we kept hold of top. Players at first team level very well. Resale valuebis for Dippers. They sell, not us. We didn't buy Fernandinho with an eye on resale value. Only thing that can be talked about is his fitness and injuries of they come into play. Other things don't matter

The challenge with ready made elite players is the amount of complexity, competition and cost that go along with nearly every negotiation. If a player like Kane says he will move heaven and earth to join you then it makes it more straight forward that it could be.. If that is what is currently happening..

People need to stop with this Reasle value bullshit. We don't buy players with an eye on resale value. We buy players who can stay long term and improve our team. We aren't selling club and we kept hold of top. Players at first team level very well. Resale valuebis for Dippers. They sell, not us. We didn't buy Fernandinho with an eye on resale value. Only thing that can be talked about is his fitness and injuries of they come into play. Other things don't matter

They are the same thing. Long term value.

You can't compare this to the signings of Fernandinho, Aguero, or other player at their peak or of that age. Mahrez maybe comes closest, but even then, we are talking about Double what mahrez cost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.