Seasoncard - 2021/22

Goodlove

Has anyone heard when renewals will be open? Wondered if they’d have got it done sharpish seen as we might need to finance a purchase! Two years of increases coming our way?!

I’d pay it anyway. God I’ve missed the place!

Has anyone heard when renewals will be open? Wondered if they’d have got it done sharpish seen as we might need to finance a purchase! Two years of increases coming our way?!

Unlike the dippers who just succeeded in being placed.

Should be early this week when details come out. That's what we were told anyway.

Does anyone know how the season ticket system will operate next season, Surly they won't be going over to that silly download onto your phone system they used for the Everton game,

There's 3 off us with ST's and I'm the youngest at 72 and the only one with a computer and neither of us have a phone that can use that e-ticket bollocks stuff. I'm dam sure all three of us will not be renewing if they try to force that on us.

Probably worrying about nothing but I've got everything crossed it will be a nice simple season card like it was before. Here's hoping

Does anyone know how the season ticket system will operate next season, Surly they won't be going over to that silly download onto your phone system they used for the Everton game,

There's 3 off us with ST's and I'm the youngest at 72 and the only one with a computer and neither of us have a phone that can use that e-ticket bollocks stuff. I'm dam sure all three of us will not be renewing if they try to force that on us.

Probably worrying about nothing but I've got everything crossed it will be a nice simple season card like it was before. Here's hoping
I guess by time I am 72 the season ticket will be a micro chip inserted or injected into your hand..hold all your data and can buy a beer by waving your hand over a pad.......technology moves fast! (beer will still be shite at Etihad in 2040!)

So because of a small technicality you won't renew and stop supporting the best football team in the world. Call yourself a City fan... what a disgrace. I bet you've only been supporting City for about 60 years haha!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.