Seasoncard - 2021/22

I’m not really and android person, but everything from Iphone 6 has had nfc on there.

That’s 7 years.
I have a work iPhone so I can use that. You do realise that iPhones have never been cheap I assume? Lots of people don’t want to spend £500 plus on a phone (me included when I retire next year and buy a personal Android phone).

No nothing yet but TBH I didn't think we would with us going digital.

How do you know its from City?

Its says "We're received your parcel from Manchester city and delivery is due 30th July between times X and X"

Im clued into fake mails and this seems correct with the tracking number and email all valid on RM site.

Its says "We're received your parcel from Manchester city and delivery is due 30th July between times X and X"

Im clued into fake mails and this seems correct with the tracking number and email all valid on RM site.
It will be the seasoncard pack :)

How would Royal Mail get your email address? Are you sure it isn’t that scam that’s going round where they tell you that in an email then say it will cost £X for them to deliver. And why Chester sorting office?

I presume off city - some packages i receive use text and email to share notifications.

The Email from RM legit - no-reply@royalmail.com and valid tracking number.

Prob chester before it reaches Belfast.

I think this could be a competition win if noone else has received a mail?

I presume off city - some packages i receive use text and email to share notifications.

You would have been contacted by somone in Marketing if you had won a comp.

It' will be the seasoncard pack minus the actual seasoncard :)

Oh that would be fantastic for you. I hope it is. Well done. Great stuff. :-)

Sorry about the pessimism but I had one of this spam/scam emails and it purported to be from Chester sorting office! I ignored it because I knew of others.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.