Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

** ANYONE WANT TO BUY A FLIGHT? **

Ryanair Stansted to Porto
Out Thurs 27th 09:20
Back Mon 31st 13:05
20kg bag and seats booked each way
£225 plus 2x£115 to change name
£455

I've no need now after missing out today.
If no takers I'll change dates and add wife on for later in the year.

If I were you, I'd still go. It will be an amazing atmosphere over there and given that tickets don't have names on them, I suspect there will be spares floating about.

I have been told that details have been passed on and will be cross checked at the ground. How true this is I don’t know
Appreciate that's what you've been told but the experince we've all had over the last couple of weeks with City and UEFA I can't see how they could organise that between them.

One last ray of hope for anyone still looking for a ticket. I emailed this morning to put my mate on any waiting list for returned tickets. They emailed back that "in the unlikely event of any returns, they will sold on the day of the game at the fan park".

Appreciate that's what you've been told but the experince we've all had over the last couple of weeks with City and UEFA I can't see how they could organise that between them.
Agree and it could just be scaremongering. Was told the names and details were suppose to be on them but because it was left so late they couldn’t be printed in time so this is the the way they decided to do it. They are adamant they will be cross checked but like you say let’s see.

Agree and it could just be scaremongering. Was told the names and details were suppose to be on them but because it was left so late they couldn’t be printed in time so this is the the way they decided to do it. They are adamant they will be cross checked but like you say let’s see.
I was lucky enough to go on Sunday and I had no ID check at any point. Might be luck of the draw on the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.