Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Apologies if already asked/answered. I’m starting to feel sick!
I ordered my test kit from Blindspot on Saturday & still waiting for it to arrive. Anyone else waiting or should I let panic take over?

I didn't get mine either so I rang them and am going for a test at their place at 8 am on Friday. They said I should get the results in 8 hours.

Apologies if already asked/answered. I’m starting to feel sick!
I ordered my test kit from Blindspot on Saturday & still waiting for it to arrive. Anyone else waiting or should I let panic take over?
Me too. Mine also ordered on Saturday. Still nothing. Panic has well and truly set in. Considering driving up to their lab in Chester to pick one up!

So I've got the pcr test before going out there, I'm going to get one in Portugal before I fly back (I'm staying more than 3 days), do we definitely need proof of booking the day 2 test?

I didn't get mine either so I rang them and am going for a test at their place at 8 am on Friday. They said I should get the results in 8 hours.
I'm in the same boat. Are you having to drive to their place in Chester?

Me too. Mine also ordered on Saturday. Still nothing. Panic has well and truly set in. Considering driving up to their lab in Chester to pick one up!

I ordered mine Friday and haven’t received it yet!! Panicking like mad. Not been able to look forward to the game at all because of this testing shambles!

I am in work, I had Friday off. I have also booked with Blind Spot - if the kit isn't there when I get home tonight I won't be able to print anything off - this is bollocks. No need to panic for another hour yet then

I’m already over here pal so need to do a test as I fly back Monday and my test I did to come out was on Monday
You don't need a PCR to return to the UK, you only need antigen, they are much cheaper than a pcr. If you do the antigen on the Saturday after your Monday flight time that will cover you for the ground entry and return to UK. You then just need day 2 test in UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.