Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I didn't get mine either so I rang them and am going for a test at their place at 8 am on Friday. They said I should get the results in 8 hours.
Just phoned Blindspot for the fourth time as I still havn't received my confirmation email or test kits. The receptionist I spoke to seemed to offer no alternative if the tests don't turn up tomorrow, but are you saying you can definitely do the test at Blindspot's office in Canal Street on Friday morning, because that would be a good fall back option for me?

Has any bought from viagogo? Presume it’s all above board but terrified of going through all the travel restrictions, tests , etc and not being let into the ground.

Anyone whose got a ticket - what section are City fans in?

cheers

Just phoned Blindspot for the fourth time as I still havn't received my confirmation email or test kits. The receptionist I spoke to seemed to offer no alternative if the tests don't turn up tomorrow, but are you saying you can definitely do the test at Blindspot's office in Canal Street on Friday morning, because that would be a good fall back option for me?
That's what they've told me.

That's what they've told me.
My test pack still not arrived despite ordering on Saturday. Just spoken to my contact at Blind Spot who advised others in exactly same position, acknowledged it was their fault and, if not delivered tomorrow, they will carry out test at the drop-off site in town on Friday morning. Incidentally, Kevin Parker told me likewise this afternoon. Fuck me, what a carry on! Is any match worth this?

1. Portugal Locator Card
You are required to complete the Portugal Locator Card no earlier than 48 hours prior to your departure from the UK (from Thursday 27th May).

The form requires you to add a seat number, however we have been advised by local authorities due to this not being a normal travel scenario, that you may complete this by picking anything between 1-38 and A-F (for example 14B). If you pick a single digit number you need at add a zero (i.e 01A).

Sportsworld will be liaising directly with immigration in Portugal prior to your arrival with correct seat numbers to allow a swift entry into Portugal.​
2. UK Passenger Locator Form
You are also required to complete a UK Passenger Locator Form no earlier than 48 hours prior to landing in the UK (Friday 28th May). You can complete this form by adding “unknown” against the seat number.

From City​
Well that’s bollocks because I’ve done my Portugal one already yesterday and I fly saturday I can’t do the U.K. one as it won’t let you.

Has any bought from viagogo? Presume it’s all above board but terrified of going through all the travel restrictions, tests , etc and not being let into the ground.

Anyone whose got a ticket - what section are City fans in?

cheers
I have mate. Still not received a ticket yet but have had plenty of update emails from them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.