Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

No chance there is 10k ticketless city there. It also didn't sell out at the second criteria - 21500 points. It was 12000 which was about the 10th criteria.

Lets not turn into scouse like liars.
There are an awful lot of ticketless old school Blues who aren’t on the direct debit scheme who are going over for the occasion, whether there’s 5, 5k or 10k you don’t know any more than I do, that doesn’t make people “scouse like liars”. People may get a bit giddy but don’t call them what you did, they are Blues

Shredded...but getting there now.
  • Booked 2 day Sport Options trip as had reasonable chance of tickets :)
  • Sheikh (brilliantly) announced he was buying flights so chances of a ticket dropped dramatically :(
  • Agonised as it went through the points totals before realising there's no way this is getting to me :(
  • Logged on to UEFA with no expectation but "you have to try" :(
  • Managed to get two ! :)
  • PCRs rapidly organised (Collinsons at Manchester Airport really good) and negative results :)
  • Itinerary from Sport Options sorted :)
  • Still no actual / mobile tickets from UEFA , but think that is normal :)
  • Other tests are booked :)
  • Locator forms we cant do until later
I have always said that if City got to a European final I would be there....but I didn't expect it to be this hard!!
You have to download the UEFA app and your ticket should be there

There are an awful lot of ticketless old school Blues who aren’t on the direct debit scheme who are going over for the occasion, whether there’s 5, 5k or 10k you don’t know any more than I do, that doesn’t make people “scouse like liars”. People may get a bit giddy but don’t call them what you did, they are Blues
They don't know so they are making it up, Whether you like it or not making things up like that is scouse like. And I said 'let's not turn into'.
Do you think it sold out to fans with 21500 points?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.