Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I don't know. Just had a quick look at it on google maps and if I've got the right place it's just a big open space by the river with not a lot there

However it's a short walk from the Ribeira where all the bars are, so as long as you can leave, which surely you must be able to, I'll be heading there, then heading back to the fan zone for the free shuttle bus to the stadium
There are a few restaurants down there but not much. There is a huge coach park down there so hopefully Ribeira will be accessible as only a short walk along the river. Great coach journey to the stadium if they use the river road though.

I don't think we should mock Chelsea fans for not selling their ticket allocation, we should instead call out journalists who write these stories and never have to pay for expensive flights and tickets.

I agree we are still in a pandemics with all the extra cost and hoops you have to jump through to get to a game abroad. I just want fair play, we would be getting absolutely crucified now so let's hear about how they can't sell their allocation.as well.

My e-ticket for the official trip has landed

I expected a link to download an electronic ticket into my wallet on the phone, but all it is is an e-mail you print off

Lots of useful and important info in the attachment though

One worry though, five of us in a group. It lists everybodys name twice, presumably for outbound and inbound flights, but only mine once !!!

Completely agree, we'd be lambasted in the press and on social media. The irony of it is that the majority of the people who'd make fun of our support haven't been to a game in their life!
City's away following is, and always has been, up there as one of the best in the country. We have taken many thousands to away matches through all our darkest periods. The only English clubs that can compare with us for travelling numbers are: Leeds, Liverpool, United, Everton, Newcastle, and Sunderland to some extent. None of the London clubs have a bigger hard-core than we do.

I don't know. Just had a quick look at it on google maps and if I've got the right place it's just a big open space by the river with not a lot there

However it's a short walk from the Ribeira where all the bars are, so as long as you can leave, which surely you must be able to, I'll be heading there, then heading back to the fan zone for the free shuttle bus to the stadium
Will the free shuttle be for fans with tickets or only those on the club package?

Will the free shuttle be for fans with tickets or only those on the club package?
I don't know for certain, but I'd have thought any city fan would be allowed into the city fan zone

You might have to show your match ticket I guess

The official trip package only mentions transfer from the airport to the fanzone and back to the airport. It doesn't include transport to the stadium so I'm guessing the shuttle buses are for everybody

My e-ticket for the official trip has landed

I expected a link to download an electronic ticket into my wallet on the phone, but all it is is an e-mail you print off

Lots of useful and important info in the attachment though

One worry though, five of us in a group. It lists everybodys name twice, presumably for outbound and inbound flights, but only mine once !!!
Which number plane are you on as they seem to be issuing on number order?

I'm on 15. Cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.