Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who would the 5 pen takers be if needed, does Aguero try a panenka to win the thing from the bench if it's sudden death?

Gunders, Ederson, KDB, Mahrez, Bernardo?
Not sure I'd be able to handle a penalty shoot out tbh. Think Foden would probably fancy one if it came to it though.

Youe guys are Spartans..not 300 but 6000..how I wish I could be there with you. Best of luck, keep safe, enjoy yourselves, but please update us all on how things progress and your stories.

Walker is the absolute key this time around. We never had his pace on the cover when they attacked the spaces in behind.

Werner likes to play on the shoulder, which is why he gets caught offside so much, but he's quick.

I'm also encouraged by what I did see in the recent home loss. A missed penalty,a denied penalty, and Christensen struggling with the ball down the sides.

I'd have Kev as the highest of the false nine and let Bernie and Foden's legs help Fern put out the fires in the transitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.