Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba and Fernandez didn't turn up as they never do in the big matches. I just don't get the hype around these players. De Gea is one of the worst keepers in England and has been for years.
Rashford has gone backwards in his career. Solskjaer just looked totally out of his depth. Why are the media pushing him. He must be the worst manager in the Premier League.
The press keeps saying: "United have had a decent season." For me they are in a false position in second place. They have won a lot of games this season by tight margins with penalties and set pieces. They are not as good as Liverpool, Leicester, Chelsea, or on a good day West Ham. Some of these pundits are in a parallel universe.
They came 2nd in the league yet they are 4th favourites to win it next year behind us Chelsea then Liverpool.
The bookies know they're in a false position and that the Premier League are going to get the over inflated penalties figure of this season down next year, in turn reducing the Rags points tally

The only person who is managing those players is Ferguson
For an old man with a health problem he makes a lot of long journeys to be just a 'spectator' at matches that are on TV. He was probably in breach of Covid restrictions in so doing.
I am sure his wife must worry a lot when he does this but he seems to have little regard.

For an old man with a health problem he makes a lot of long journeys to be just a 'spectator' at matches that are on TV. He was probably in breach of Covid restrictions in so doing.
I am sure his wife must worry a lot when he does this but he seems to have little regard.

He's 95% alcohol content and can't catch COVID.

They came 2nd in the league yet they are 4th favourites to win it next year behind us Chelsea then Liverpool.
The bookies know they're in a false position and that the Premier League are going to get the over inflated penalties figure of this season down next year, in turn reducing the Rags points tally

They also got a head start on City, let’s not forget that we had the worse start to a campaign since Mark Hughes was in charge. When the pressure was on United in January when they were top they caved in whilst City kicked on and churned up the competition.

Liverpool and Chelsea improve this lot will probably looking over their shoulders next season scrapping for 4th.

The sight of Ferguson laughing his bollocks off at the presentation must have really increased the pain for them.

It was a delicious bonus.

To be fair to Howson, compared to his other attributes as a manager by default this may be his strong-est point.

If Solskjaer was a politician, he would be Chris Grayling.............
I think he was like the Monster Raving Party candidate in Hartlepool who was cheerfully applauding every one else in a very affable manner at the same time as looking out of place and not having a clue what was going on.
Howson did say Ollie was not so good at tactics but to me his main tactic of diving and winning by a penalty goal was quite effective.

Why would Covid restrictions apply to him? After all, driving laws are beneath the hard shoulder shitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.