Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got beat by a team who didn't want to cross the halfway line.
They got beat by a team who didn't string more than 5 passes together.
They got beat by a team that finished 7th in La Liga.
They got beat by a team that cost a fraction of their own.
Anyone thinking they will put up a challenge to us next season, and there's a few on this forum, are fucking deluded.
They are absolute wank.

I'm not sure we ever will. We saw that the £350k a week Donut Thief is absolutely rubbish at penalties though and that'll do for me. ;-)

DDG should have done handstands and try and save with his legs in the pen shoot out

They got beat by a team who didn't want to cross the halfway line.
They got beat by a team who didn't string more than 5 passes together.
They got beat by a team that finished 7th in La Liga.
They got beat by a team that cost a fraction of their own.
Anyone thinking they will put up a challenge to us next season, and there's a few on this forum, are fucking deluded.
They are absolute wank.

they are gash
the whole united season was based on dodgy VAR soft pens and the officials

Pogba and Fernandez didn't turn up as they never do in the big matches. I just don't get the hype around these players. De Gea is one of the worst keepers in England and has been for years.
Rashford has gone backwards in his career. Solskjaer just looked totally out of his depth. Why are the media pushing him. He must be the worst manager in the Premier League.
The press keeps saying: "United have had a decent season." For me they are in a false position in second place. They have won a lot of games this season by tight margins with penalties and set pieces. They are not as good as Liverpool, Leicester, Chelsea, or on a good day West Ham. Some of these pundits are in a parallel universe.
Shush - we don't want anyone to realise the truth

I'm not sure we ever will. We saw that the £350k a week Donut Thief is absolutely rubbish at penalties though and that'll do for me. ;-)
He wasn't too good in the game. He was more interested in not going into the post then try and save the shot.

How pissed off did Cavani look after the pens - sure was thinking "Why did I sign up for another years with these clowns"

Or Rashford being offside for his awful miss. They couldnt tell us often enough he was offside for his sitter he fluffed but no replays. Likewise never mentioned Cavani looked potentially offside and no replays to confirm.
It wasn't Rashford who was offside it was the guy who set him up (Fernandes I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.