Europa League Final 2020/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not often Simon Stone is worth quotimg but here goes.

But amidst all the swirl of media that's been around the club and the ownership over the last few weeks, the eyes will be on the owners now to see whether they can deliver the funds and the players that Solskjaer and United need to truly be competing because although winning the Europa League would have been good, United were only in the Europa League because they weren't good enough to stay in the Champions League and that's not good really enough.

The usual hypocrisy about the need for funds for new players that applies to every one except City.

Never really taken much notice of Cavani due to the fact I don't bother watching many games outside of City, but the couple of times I've seen him this season, I can't help but like him. He's a proper grafter, often found close to his 18 yard box. That's after the fact he's a quality forward.
Think he might be the first utd player I've actually not wanted to smack a shovel around the head.

Never really taken much notice of Cavani due to the fact I don't bother watching many games outside of City, but the couple of times I've seen him this season, I can't help but like him. He's a proper grafter, often found close to his 18 yard box. That's after the fact he's a quality forward.
Think he might be the first utd player I've actually not wanted to smack a shovel around the head.
Was dying for us to get him when he left Napoli, quality.

He is a dirty cheat but a good striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.