Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone know where the City Supporters Zone is going to be? Mates are going Friday, 2 of us on the club trip Satdy so hoping to meet up and that's presumably where they are going to drop us off.
If you're on the club trip you need to read the additional information with your ticket. It even has a map.

Did you get this sorted? I've had similar (see above).
Yes he rang the company they confirmed he is on flight 3 and his friends (2 brothers) are on flight 6. It is just some strange paperwork abhoration. The three of them went for the PCR tests this afternoon they will get the results within 24 hours. Just these PCR certificates and the return Passenger Locator forms are now outstanding.

Those of you jumping through hoops to get to the final have got my greatest admiration, I hope the team do the business.

Hope everyone going enjoys it and makes us proud! I’m jealous as fuck now with severe regret , I made the call not to go as all the hurdles and talks of bubbles, no ale etc put me off but looking at the news coming out of Porto and the lads and lasses I’ve seen who are already there it looks as normal as possible!! Enjoy blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.