Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Flying out tomorrow from Luton, 4 of us were going ticketless but just bit the bullet and snaffled 4 tickets in S04 through an agency @ £600ea. Got the UEFA email and transferred tickets are on my phone, piece of piss.

Once in a lifetime, so whats one missed mortgage payment..

COME ON YOU BLUES.
We are flying from Luton on the 2:55 tomorrow, hopefully be in the bar by 11:30 depending on the queues

Me, puzzled as how my ticket could be classed as a restricted view when it’s a relatively central lower tier block….
That’s surprising, but hopefully means you’re in luck mate!

Looking at photos of the stand online, can’t see anything which looks like a restricted view

Looking to book some accommodation now my PCR test result is back.. Using Airbnb

Does anybody know the location / address of the fanzone where coaches will go from so I can find something that's within walking distance?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.