Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just been in there. Got fobbed off, saying they were in regular contact with the lab, we'd have them before midnight and there would be someone responding to emails all night if necessary.
That’s 300 plane ticket, 100 apartment, 60 ticket, 95 Covid test, 90 day 2 test, fuck knows how many phone calls and whatever else, and still in complete fucking limbo at 10 pm the night before I fly out the next morning. Fucking hell

Is the certificate in the Healthpassport App from Dam Health sufficient to use? I haven’t had a separate email from them just an update in the app
If its the same as the one i got it doesn't say RT-PCR or say you are fit to fly, so technically it can be argued its not valid you would need a proper jobsworth to stop you but there are plenty of them about.

I phoned up and got them to send a Fit to Fly through email which has the correct details on - try emailing them on certificates@dam-health.com if you struggle on the phone.

What's everyone putting in their Portuguese locator form if they don't have a seat allocated for the flight yet? Travelling independently too so not sure what to put

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.