Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Daft thing is I did my own lateral flow test at home this afternoon, negative, but without the lab test it means nothing
Same here with the lateral flows
Was at Liverpool passport office @ 8:20 this morning to collect Sophie’s new passport, so she’d have a number to register the COVID tests with, took the tests in the car, drove from there to Warrington to drop tests off at the lab.
Still waiting for COVID results for both of us, and confirmation from Sportsworld that they have applied the new passport number to the booking,as they won’t answer phones…

If its the same as the one i got it doesn't say RT-PCR or say you are fit to fly, so technically it can be argued its not valid you would need a proper jobsworth to stop you but there are plenty of them about.

I phoned up and got them to send a Fit to Fly through email which has the correct details on - try emailing them on certificates@dam-health.com if you struggle on the phone.
Cheers mate just emailed, 4 of my other friends are in same boat, only had the update via the app

The invoice is sufficient as it shows the day 2 test. I've also taken a photo of the pack with the red Day 2 test label as a back up

Erm not quite.

The day 2 test kit reference needs to go on the passenger locator form (PLF), that you have to complete within 48 hours of your return to the UK.

You could have all the print outs, pictures, proof of purchase etc you want but unless you have the reference number to complete the form then you're liable for a fine upon arrival into the UK (whether they would or not remains to be seen)
And you can't bypass the part on the PLF where it asks for a reference, nor can you just put anything in that bit.

The reference should be five letters followed by 7 numbers; eg ABCDE1234567

(depending on who the kit was purchased with, you will likely need to register said kit with that company and also provide your return flight details to trigger the reference required)

Have you not had your results either?
Results? I never even got my tests through the post! Rachel told me last night that they had run out of them and that’s why I didn’t get one. Kevin Parker recommended this firm, same guy who was responsible for 6 Bulgarians getting tickets I believe. Wherever I end up seeing the game I am going after him because of the Blind Spot fiasco after this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.