Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

No timescale mate, said he'd keep on pushing them, by the sounds of it everyone waiting now is in that batch, sounded like the last one

Doesn't do anything for settling the nerves tho does it
Bloody awful, feel terrible. Trying to settle the nerves with a cold beer!

Just at the pharmacy now. They reckon there is a final batch of 50 being done now/soon. To be fair heald green travel are doing their best

Erm not quite.

The day 2 test kit reference needs to go on the passenger locator form (PLF), that you have to complete within 48 hours of your return to the UK.

You could have all the print outs, pictures, proof of purchase etc you want but unless you have the reference number to complete the form then you're liable for a fine upon arrival into the UK (whether they would or not remains to be seen)
And you can't bypass the part on the PLF where it asks for a reference, nor can you just put anything in that bit.

The reference should be five letters followed by 7 numbers; eg ABCDE1234567

(depending on who the kit was purchased with, you will likely need to register said kit with that company and also provide your return flight details to trigger the reference required)
Thanks for that , haven't downloaded the UK Passenger Locator form until tomorrow, so was unaware. Will enter the AB reference when I do.
Only query I have is you cant register the kit until you have taken the test, which wont be until Tuesday

That’s 300 plane ticket, 100 apartment, 60 ticket, 95 Covid test, 90 day 2 test, fuck knows how many phone calls and whatever else, and still in complete fucking limbo at 10 pm the night before I fly out the next morning. Fucking hell
Email the shit out of em they were late with mine but got on it when emailed

Email just come through from Blindspot, apparently I'm 'Fit to Fly' ... have switched from drinking for medicinal stress relieve purposes to celebratory drinking! I was trying to print it out but didn't have the printer connected, I'm now thinking of papering the lounge in Covid 19 test certificates. Good luck everyone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.