Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Anyone seen guidance on bringing bags in the stadium? Bits Ive seen say no bigger than A4! Wont even fit the masses of paperwork in one that size!

Train satiation/airport lockers would be my advise?

Has anyone been on gov.uk and done their locator form for returning to the UK? I'm on the day trip but you have to put in why you feel you're exempt. That was all occupation related so I put in Elite sports to get it completed.

Has anyone been on gov.uk and done their locator form for returning to the UK? I'm on the day trip but you have to put in why you feel you're exempt. That was all occupation related so I put in Elite sports to get it completed.
I don't think you need the exemption because travelling from a green list country where there is no need for isolation

Just double check when you get to the airport. I’m here now but I checked in online so haven’t seen anyone yet too ask. If I get a definitive answer I will let you know but as I’ve said to others if you’re unsure, then just get an antigen test to cover your arse ;-)
No ones doing an antigen test on my arse mate

Just double check when you get to the airport. I’m here now but I checked in online so haven’t seen anyone yet too ask. If I get a definitive answer I will let you know but as I’ve said to others if you’re unsure, then just get an antigen test to cover your arse ;-)
This is the email I got from UEFA:

"Present a negative PCR test result from 26, 27, 28 or 29 May 2021 or a negative rapid antigen test result from 28 or 29 May 2021 before entering the stadium."

If you’re waiting on your PCR result, don’t forget to check the Health Passport App . I was waiting on an email but it went straight on to the App

If you’re waiting on your PCR result, don’t forget to check the Health Passport App . I was waiting on an email but it went straight on to the App
I've had the opposite. Got my certificate emailed to me but nothing on the app (which they said we must fill register with and complete details). Still waiting for DAM Health to respond to fix incorrect passport number on my lads. Have written to the owner of the company seeing as it's his name on the bottom of the certificates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.