Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

thanks , rang that number and Keiron answered, re-sent the email whilst on phone

...oh and BTW .... NEGATIVE :-)

Happy days mate, get in.

Through security, less than ten mins after entering the airport. Good luck everyone else, and don't forget to enjoy it

Great thanks for that mate makes it clearer for me.
This is incorrect advice.

An invoice or confirmation email isn't sufficient as proof of having a day 2 test.

Whatever day 2 kit has been purchased, you'll need the reference code from it as this goes in your passenger locator form coming back.
Without this reference code you won't be able to complete the PLF.
The code is 5 letters followed by 7 numbers.

The process may vary from company to company however you will likely need to register your return flight details in order to trigger this reference code.

Has anyone been on gov.uk and done their locator form for returning to the UK? I'm on the day trip but you have to put in why you feel you're exempt. That was all occupation related so I put in Elite sports to get it completed.
The page before that though asks if you are exempt or not and unless you are truly exempt (e.g. pilot or whatever) then I went for the other option that said "I need to self isolate blah blah balh .... OR I am travelling from a low risk (green) listed country ....". Looks like both options then take you to the same place to enter your 2 day test details so guessing it won't matter.

Sorry if someone has already asked this but is the PCR test the only test we need? I remember something about another test to get into the ground. But not seen anything about it the last few days!

An invoice or confirmation email isn't sufficient as proof of having a day 2 test.

Whatever day 2 kit has been purchased, you'll need the reference code from it as this goes in your passenger locator form coming back.

The process may vary from company to company however you will likely need to register your return flight details in order to trigger this reference code.
So is that basically the barcode number that's on the sample tube? That needs to be registered before I fly out ready for when I fly back?

@mikeyboy Just to clarify what I said WAS NOT incorrect advice. Maybe it is different depending on the Day 2 Test provider as @feedthegoat27 has pointed out but what I quoted was partly advice from City and my own experience. Only trying to help as we all are.

City's advice is "Booking receipt of your Day 2 private PCR test". which for me = email confirmation or invoice

My onw booking email confirmation included the reference code needed for the UK Locator. I expected any confirmation would include this code as when I registered my test kit it asked me for this code. Maybe it is different for other providers (I used Dante Labs). After I registered it just said "complete" and did not give me anything further, no further code or ref and no confirmation email that I registered. Hence why I said no need to regasiter . Apologies if your or anyomne else's test provider is different but as long as you have the code you are ok.

The Blindspot tests dropped off at Bar Pop this morning have been received at AlphaBiolabs and are being worked though, had an email from AB at 12:48pm:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for choosing AlphaBiolabs for your Covid-19 testing requirements.

We are pleased to confirm that your sample has been received at our laboratory and your case has been registered.

We will now proceed with testing your sample and will email your results as soon as they are ready – this will be later today if we received your sample before 11am today. If we received your sample after 11am, you may not receive your results until tomorrow.

Please do not respond to this email. If you have any queries or require further information before receiving your results, email info@alphabiolabs.com or call 0333 600 1300

So is that basically the barcode number that's on the sample tube? That needs to be registered before I fly out ready for when I fly back?
@mikeyboy see my latest above. For me I got a ref code in my conf email that is the one needed for the locator form. That is different to the barcode on the tube. As Fedthegoat27 said the ref code is letters then digits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.