Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont know if people know or believe grimes but she says Sterling G. Jesus Ake Mendy Top on the list to be sold

Grealish is peaking into a really good footballer... HOWEVER he's got a big question mark on discipline with numerous COVID breaches and is a party boy. That image of him passed out, the flip flop thing, just doesn't fill me with confidence we're getting someone who won't let us down off the pitch.

He's been flirting with us all season on the socials. But I do think the dressing room will love him but the media will have a field day with off-field antics.

Grealish is peaking into a really good footballer... HOWEVER he's got a big question mark on discipline with numerous COVID breaches and is a party boy. That image of him passed out, the flip flop thing, just doesn't fill me with confidence we're getting someone who won't let us down off the pitch.

He's been flirting with us all season on the socials. But I do think the dressing room will love him but the media will have a field day with off-field antics.

Not arsed as long as he delivers consistently on the pitch.

dont know if people know or believe grimes but she says Sterling G. Jesus Ake Mendy Top on the list to be sold

Sounds like no more than the usual educated guesswork to me. Then again I could say the same about the whole Grealish-City link.

i don't think it'll happen, but if we somehow end up not bringing a striker/bringing a worse striker/negotiate over small change for hell until we panic and overpay for a striker because we threw 100m at grealish.. i really don't understand why this is such a high priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.