Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrolling on Villatalk, there was Talk that Villa have taken down all pictures of Grealish from their shop

One of their members on their saying his representatives have met with city last week.

Signing Grealish would be fantastic but if that itk is genuinely in the know then I’m very disappointed our striker plan B would be go with what we have. Our finishing is nowhere near good enough, and Grealish can’t change that.

We absolutely need Kane. Even Ings would be an upgrade on Torres, Sterling’s or Bernardo’s finishing.

You can tell they’re brummies fucking strange race of inbred that mob
Very true but likeable in a funny way. We have loads come into work and I'm convinced the dont know how to smile. Seriously dour race, I've even cross referenced interviews with Ozzie Osbourne, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler and they're the fucking same......

"pull a cow's tw*t over their heads and get a bull to f*ck some sense into them"

are brums okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.