Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is very clear to me: it is not our ‘destiny’ to win this thing, and we don't ‘deserve’ it in advance any more than anyone else. We will have deserved it depending on what we do out there for those ninety minutes (or beyond). We will create our destiny as we play it out. Or not. There is nothing else.
I'm fairly confident. Things can go wrong, of course — refereeing decisions, in-game injuries — otherwise football wouldn't be football. As Roberto used to say, “Eez football”. The journey's been terrific just to get here. York away to this indeed! I'm just riding the wave, and seeing which way it breaks.

One thing is very clear to me: it is not our ‘destiny’ to win this thing, and we don't ‘deserve’ it in advance any more than anyone else. We will have deserved it depending on what we do out there for those ninety minutes (or beyond). We will create our destiny as we play it out. Or not. There is nothing else.
I'm fairly confident. Things can go wrong, of course — refereeing decisions, in-game injuries — otherwise football wouldn't be football. As Roberto used to say, “Eez football”. The journey's been terrific just to get here. York away to this indeed! I'm just riding the wave, and seeing which way it breaks.

I'm more worried about the ref who has a bit of a history with ourselves and Pep.to say the least. We can hope var don't allow him to screw us over this time but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm confident, which isn't like me. It actually feels dangerous being this confident as i remember Wigan, Lyon, Spurs, home to United in 2018 etc
I think if we play our normal game we'll win.
My main concern is a poor refereeing decision, our habit of giving away penalties, or a red card.

I'm confident, which isn't like me. It actually feels dangerous being this confident as i remember Wigan, Lyon, Spurs, home to United in 2018 etc
I think if we play our normal game we'll win.
My main concern is a poor refereeing decision, our habit of giving away penalties, or a red card.
We'll be two up within the first half hour. I'm convinced we are going to win in style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.