Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

don't get why the person on the phone would film your mates doing that.

Grass is the term for him.

I know that side of football is silly and i've learnt from past mistakes, but i know i wouldn't be filming my mates or anyone being involved
I’m basing it on the fanzone being where suggested.
We collect the badges, easier to carry and store!

Ok, this thread is for stories, mishaps, general help and keeping the folks back home entertained.

So after two of the most stressful weeks ever I’m really enjoying a beer in the Hard Rock Cafe four minutes from our hostel.

Me two old friends from Hampshire in the queue for check in, bumped into Felix and the 1864 crew who had taken over the escalator and stairs, then travelled on the metro with our very own @west didsblue .

There are a few rum uns, Mancs, in the hostel.

Meanwhile sat next to a chap from Wrexham who must post on here as he related some stories that I’ve read this week.
It was good to meet you and @squirtyflower

Down by the river enjoying a pint of Super Bock right now after a mile down hill walk. Not looking forward to walking back up it later!

It’s great to see all this. Mate and his mate just ‘went live’ boarding the plane. Loads of blues on, cabin crew in great spirits. Can’t wait to see photos and videos. That’s what it’s all about. Those videos of those little bellends ‘venting’ isn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.