Champions League Final | Going to Porto without a Ticket?

Had an email from Monika at Adega and they are very welcoming of City fans. No booking system for tables (max 6 per table), its first come first dibs. She emphasised they HAVE to close at 10:30pm. Close, not last orders.

They open at midday Saturday. We'll be in there at midday Friday, putting towels on the tables
Will you? I’ll pick you up on the way back from the pub crawls then….. only need a hand towel so I’ll pack afew

4 of us flying out from Luton Friday morning, returning the Thursday after. Great digs bang in the middle of downtown. A couple of us might qualify for tickets but not bothering. 6 days of sun and meeting lots of Blues for plenty of scoops. Can't fucking wait.

As two of the 114 who went to Kharkiv, might reply to the letter Pep wrote me and see if he's got a couple of spares...

Ya never know.
4 of us flying out from Luton Friday morning, returning the Thursday after. Great digs bang in the middle of downtown. A couple of us might qualify for tickets but not bothering. 6 days of sun and meeting lots of Blues for plenty of scoops. Can't fucking wait.

As two of the 114 who went to Kharkiv, might reply to the letter Pep wrote me and see if he's got a couple of spares...

Ya never know.
2 of 114 sure was.

Any blues over there now? If so, assuming the last thing you'll be doing is looking on Bluemoon but would love to know what bars etc. are like? Normal-ish?

Cannot wait for a pint in the sun.... And a few in the Airport to wet the palate.

Just had notification from Ryanair that my outward Porto flight has been rescheduled by several hours. As I failed to get a ticket, I have taken the opportunity to claim a full refund of £368 and to release my hotel without charge. Breaks my heart to give up on the urge to be there in person but this is surely the sensible option for me. Best of luck to all Blues who travel - with or without a ticket.
I got lucky in the UEFA direct sale so had to rebook hotel & flights. Have now completed the scramble to get tested so its chocks away 06.40 tomorrow!

Hi, I fly out on the 7:35 flight tomorrow morning arriving around 10!

Any blues (maybe already out there) recommend any bars/restaurants?

Some places don’t appear open till maybe lunchtime or later on, was hoping to find somewhere earlier to pass the time before the rest of chaps arrive on later flights!

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.