United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working in the town centre this week.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, saw about 5 or 6 rag shirts each day.

Thursday and so far today not one !
Even seen some of the rags from Monday and Tuesday but strangely not wearing their rag shirts now .
They probably changed into their dipper shirts.

I blame Chelsea;)

got all the episodes and film that i still watch today ? eddie was a united fan and bill a west ham fan
but it was a good lesson in how both sides of the story worked. sometimes people forget that the word and meaning (racist)

prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized

i believe everybody are some sort of racist ? nobody and i mean nobody has never felt hate towards somebody else
the human race will never change and love and hate and people fighting each other skin or beliefs
I don't believe everybody might be some sort of racist, the way I see it a dick head is a dick head wherever they are from or whatever their heritage

I don't believe everybody might be some sort of racist, the way I see it a dick head is a dick head wherever they are from or whatever their heritage

your right i dick head is

everybody will say something hurtful to somebody in their life time ? even if they didn't mean it but was in temper its still hurtful to the person. being a racist is wrong and people calling behind a computer should be a crime
the punishment should be education and understanding

racism should be taught in schools in its full form and not just about skin colour. like i said all humans are all the same but being hurtful because they see somebody different is a crime. they should be made to understand what damage they are doing to that person and the pain it causes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.