United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is that the 'wokes' are trying to rewrite history. It needs to be taught as it was so that the same is not allowed to occur again.
Hopefully the scum will never win another trophy at any level.

yep

i think the idea is you watch the game on the telly and the watchalong on your computer, tablet or phone, like an alternative commentary

Its not something I do, but my cousin has started to do it with these guys.

he likes the massively pro city biased commentary

Also watching sky/bt its always around 30 seconds behind having a city watchalong in the background as commentary usually prompts you something has happened and you don't have to listen to ratboy /spitty and tyler

What did Obama say?

‘who the fuck are Man United’?
"So Marcus, let me get straight, your soccer ball team played some no mark Spanish team in the European losers cup..

Your team cost 6 times as much as your opponents and your MVP is more known for dabbing than touch-downing the ball in the net..

Your second MVP is on the run from Interpol and your third MVP is a 76 year old Uruguayan sporting a 1974 haircut..

Copy, the TV studio was overloaded with ex rags, all of whom completely dismissed the no mark Spanish team as being a bit shit and all predicted a piece of piss win, even though you were a home run down at the second quarter break..

You say the TV station also ran some pathe news footage showing grainy pictures of when the rags red socks won a bit of stuff years ago to set the mood for the European losers cup final..

Sounds awesome..!

"What's that Marcus, in the end your team scored 11 touchdown goals and still fkin lost ?

"Fuck me man, now that's funny as fuck..!"

Problem is that the 'wokes' are trying to rewrite history. It needs to be taught as it was so that the same is not allowed to occur again.
Hopefully the scum will never win another trophy at any level.
There’s a thread on the politics forum where you can make random inaccurate generalisations about the so called woke brigade.

Your second sentence is on the money though

There’s a thread on the politics forum where you can make random inaccurate generalisations about the so called woke brigade.

Your second sentence is on the money though
What is wrong with the first sentence? It is how many people see our country and education system today. Is it wrong to have a point of view?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.