It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP has been relaxed to allow the loses from Covid to settle down
Owners are allowed to prop up those losses of a maximum of €25m in loan's or shares

If I own a company and I sell half to you I get the money as the owner

Also it’s obvious the money will be going on other stuff not players NYCfC stadium, Melbourne training ground, even possible stadium, new franchises, already bought more since the money, the campus and much more no doubt o and existing losses

Also we won’t be changing our business model which despite what people say is to be self sufficient

If Aymeric wants to leave, particularly in light of the fact that he'd walk in as a starter at almost any other top club, then I'm fine with it so long as Real (or whomever) pay a fair transfer.

Even with Ake, THB and Sandler as Dias & Stones backups we're still strong favorites to retain the title especially if Kane and Grealish are coming in.

If Laporte wants out saves a lot of heartache but give Ake time he will be fantastic for us he has had a rough start I can't put my finger on it but he looks a natural in our sky blue
Cannot agree with you over Ake. He is this seasons Scott Sinclair or Jack Rodwell. Was never needed and not good enough. Even at Bournemouth looked ok but nothing better than that

Cannot agree with you over Ake. He is this seasons Scott Sinclair or Jack Rodwell. Was never needed and not good enough. Even at Bournemouth looked ok but nothing better than that
It's your opinion and that's what it's all about but.
Scott Sinclair or Jack Rodwell do you think Pep actually makes those kind of mistakes do you think he buys a player for one injury hit season ?
I don't I think he bought him becouse he is a fantastic player he can mold into something special and it is about opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.