Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What's the baggage policy at the ground? Couldn't find it on the website but have got so many papers I need to carry.
Also is it best to pay by cash or visa debit card. Always worry about getting stung on exchange rates!
I asked this at the City ticket office and she said UEFA have said bags smaller than A4 size are allowed

So.... an.. ahem...man bag, will be ok if you like

Nee email from Supporters services.
If you read it down it has a heading

CHECKLIST

Ticket Collection – Etihad Stadium or Fan Park

How does that work then !!!!!!

I read all the info on the latest email, transport from airport to fan zone. Free shuttle from fan zone to stadium. However there doesn’t appear to be any info about transport back to the airport after the game
Have I missed something

I read all the info on the latest email, transport from airport to fan zone. Free shuttle from fan zone to stadium. However there doesn’t appear to be any info about transport back to the airport after the game
Have I missed something

Sounds like there are buses after the game which are numbered according to the wristband which you are given, I think it is on the 'important information' link on the e-ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.