Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

It’s a good town, is Porto. It’s a pity none of you are going to get out along the Douro valley. There are some cracking little towns and villages there. Also great food. One of the best restaurants I’ve ever been to — in Braganza I think it was. Also, of course, wine tasting. I thought briefly of retiring there. The Portuguese are lovely people by and large, you’ve got terrific Atlantic coastline from north to south, and my not very large pension would have gone quite a lot further, I noticed. But it would have been too far from the little family I’ve got. And I don’t speak a word of the language (and can’t seem to pick it up).

To add to expense of the weekend I got my bag nicked off the table with £200
And all my cards. Thanks fuck my match ticket and passport were in the room

A few city on city scraps overnight by the looks of things, but the Fail are making it out to be a full scale riot, twats. Why do City fans always fall out with one another?
It was probably some City fans being a bit overly negative pal, and some others taking exception

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.