Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

It’s a good town, is Porto. It’s a pity none of you are going to get out along the Douro valley. There are some cracking little towns and villages there. Also great food. One of the best restaurants I’ve ever been to — in Braganza I think it was. Also, of course, wine tasting. I thought briefly of retiring there. The Portuguese are lovely people by and large, you’ve got terrific Atlantic coastline from north to south, and my not very large pension would have gone quite a lot further, I noticed. But it would have been too far from the little family I’ve got. And I don’t speak a word of the language (and can’t seem to pick it up).
My experience from getting here yesterday, public transport is cheap as chips.. €2,60 from the airport to the city centre.. Food places cheap too.. my main last night was only €6,50

Was it City on City then mate?
Saw two incident. The first was city and Chelsea, just a scuffle really. Second was nastier and was blues. We were right next to that one. Lad must have been hit with a bottle as he was bleeding from the head.

Saw two incident. The first was city and Chelsea, just a scuffle really. Second was nastier and was blues. We were right next to that one. Lad must have been hit with a bottle as he was bleeding from the head.
Some seriously big lads involved in that. Didn’t come across as just pissed up blues and seemed it was something more underlying. I nearly got wiped out as I had my back turned and didn’t realise it was booting off at first. The bloke I was talking to pushed me out of the way just in time.

Some seriously big lads involved in that. Didn’t come across as just pissed up blues and seemed it was something more underlying. I nearly got wiped out as I had my back turned and didn’t realise it was booting off at first. The bloke I was talking to pushed me out of the way just in time.
I was right next to you. Sitting at a table when it went off within 5 yards. As you said, it looked like something more than a scuffle. I'd just had my bag lifted too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.