Champions League Final | Photos - Porto & Home

Thanks, I think I'd have left it till after the result tomorrow is known.

Being in a final is great if you win it, especially this one, but celebrating being in a final is premature.
It’ll be testing. I doubt it will be the reason if we do lose.

Maybe they’re just getting their eye in to point them straight at Old Toilet.

Harris and Delooney are both in Porto and have both rehashed their usual standard bollocks article yet again. Bet they don’t show their faces anywhere near where the City fans are. Pricks
I think you're massively overestimating their "fame" baring a very small section on here that are obsessed, the vast majority of football fans not just City fans wouldn't have a clue who they were if they were to run into them in the street and most wouldn't even know the name

Great night down by the river despite having my pint smashed all over me by a football and being burnt by some bloke with a flare. Suffering this morning

A few city on city scraps overnight by the looks of things, but the Fail are making it out to be a full scale riot, twats. Why do City fans always fall out with one another?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.