Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Just like when Liverpool beat us more often than we beat them I don’t take much joy in the title.

Sorry, I'm not having that, we've been literally dogshite for over a generation and winning the title even once was something we never could have imagined.

Some of you lot are so entitled it beggars belief. We'll be back here at this stage and we'll win it. It's only a matter of time.

Kante really is a difference maker for them. He got injured and they started dropping points all over the place. He’s some player. They fully deserved their win, you have to tip your cap and come back next season
Kante is a great player, he'd walk into our side

Fucking hate they cunts. But, they deserved it. Pep needs to sell Jesus and Sterling and get in men who have the mentality and balls to cope when it matters. Both a waste of a fucking jersey. Could have played until Christmas and not scored. Defensively looked all over the place at times too and they looked more likely to score. Time is up for Aguero, but bottom line is, he's not alone.

Some people on this thread are speedballing with their stupid comments

When can you not just admit that a team comes along and knows how to set up up against you. We cannot win everything.

We learn from this, Pep will learn and the team will evolve this summer to go from strength to strength

It hurts...yes it bloody hurts but we came up against a team under Tuchel, that knows how to set up (currently I might add) and get a result

Sergio I love you and Thanks for EVERYTHING

Exactly we are a fucking team every defeat isn’t on pep some players didn’t turn up and Chelsea where excellent. It happens we haven’t got a divine right to win everything. And besides could be worse your dad could be a Chelsea fan like mine ffs!

city just never got hold of the game ? maybe chelsea had our number. but the longer the game went on the more city panic and fell into chelsea's hands

Man people giving the whole 'Chelsea were great' routine

Chelsea are fucking dog shite

Hoof and chase merchants. Fast but ultimately shit players up top. A midget DM who covers every blade of grass, and a packed back line. They're a boring, unimaginative team who barely troubled us the minute Dinho came on

This is though a game of margins. We play our best side, which includes Dinho at DM, Gundogan no where near DM, Foden on the right wing, and we win this. There is no surer thought in my head
They don’t need to be great on the whole. They have Kante, who is supremely great. He’s their ONLY great player. And he was great tonight. And it was enough because our great players didn’t play great and our great manager didn’t give our great players the best opportunity to be great.

His domestic record and coaching ability is fantastic, his record in Europe with us is dogshit, for a genius he is pretty fucking good at getting beat by inferior teams and managers. I thought Lyon was a turning point especially with how organised we have looked this year.

He has robbed players of champions league medals, for Sergio and Dinho it’s done for them. Very clever Pep well done.
Oh fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.