Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Absolutely gutted, but we didn't deserve to win, lots of players went missing and James for them played out of his skin. Ref was not gonna give us anything particularly with the history between him and Pep.
Regroup, add a couple of fresh faces and we go again next season.
Ctid

Can a stats merchant confirm that we played all other 55 games or whatever this season with either Rodri or Ferna as a defensive midfielder in the starting eleven.

except tonight
Apart from one other according to to the commentators.

Can't believe all of the Pep bashing. We were set up to attack, but the players didn't perform. Chelsea defended well, and were incapable of breaking them down. Happened a lot this year where we just couldn't create good chances. I'm gutted, but we won the league and move on to next year.
we wernet set up to attack we were set up to not control the ball and opposition like we did for the other fuxking 50 games thise season!!!

They don’t need to be great on the whole. They have Kante, who is supremely great. He’s their ONLY great player. And he was great tonight. And it was enough because our great players didn’t play great and our great manager didn’t give our great players the best opportunity to be great.

Kante's great in every big game. Gives everything he has without fail, despite how limited he is on the ball

That performance should come as a surprise to no one, especially our so called genius manager

We played a weak side in the cup semi and in the other we should have won. No excuses tho they deserved it tonight and we didn’t
And I defended those ‘reduced’ line ups for those 2 games, but having seen tonight as well, I think we need to view those 3 game’s against Tuchel’s Chelsea as a whole, and in all 3 matches, regardless of players, we’ve been second best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.