Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

It's not easy you know. Especially when you are a goal down, and Chelsea are just defending the penalty area. Almost impossible to break them down.
Absolutely. Their whole defense were the MVP with Kante.

That hurt. I won't lie. That hurt like fuck.

That was our first Champions League final, but it won't be our last. We will go again. We have Foden for over ten years, Dias similar and so many other great players.

We'll win it some day soon, Blues.
Felt like I was watching an England friendly not arsed at all, it’s clear pep got it wrong but fuck it,

Sorry, I'm not having that, we've been literally dogshite for over a generation and winning the title even once was something we never could have imagined.

Some of you lot are so entitled it beggars belief. We'll be back here at this stage and we'll win it. It's only a matter of time.
No I’m just a winner not a okay at least we showed up so you get a ribbon generation

I think pep should make the players feel comfortable and not stick sterling in out of nowhere, and remove our cdm. Just total bittle job from all involved.

Rare that I feel so unfazed and tranquil after a defeat. Especially such an emotional one. But I feel my thoughts might be worth sharing.

Congratulations to Chelsea, they were the better team and thoroughly deserve their medals. Kanté in particular was incredible.

It is an honour to see City playing in finals like today, racking up trophies as they have. Yes, it is possible that Pep’s lineup cost us. But let’s be honest here - Pep is the reason we were there at all. So I will never slag him off, he may have been wrong but he’s right so much more than any manager I’ve ever seen (at least at City).
I thought we didn’t turn up to the best of our ability and the players, and Pep, will have to look at themselves and see how they can improve individually and as a collective.

This isn’t our last chance to win it. We will compete every season. We will win it eventually. I am absolutely certain.

Heads up lads, we’re still champions of England once again. And them down the road have nowt. Next season we’ll be even better. CTID.
Well said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.