Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

It's a forum for fucks sake people are pissed off that Pep in our most important game ever has gone and fucked with the team again, man we all love what he has done with the other trophies but it's fucking ridiculous what he's done tonight.
Still no guarantee with Fern on that we win it. They'd still be negative defensive and we would still try to open them up. But when we try that we make mistakes because they close us down and disposess. . So let them have it for a change eh. Somebody said " tickle their balls" . Let them have possession. Let's see what they can do with it . Let us have 9 men behind the ball . Then the stretch in their lines becomes wider and we can get through in a counter of our own.. We dont learn from the games we played against them . Although Pep thought Sterling could provide that breakthrough. He likes an attacking team. Thats the City way. It nearly worked first 20 mins. But after that no penetration whatsoever. Defensive Chelsea beat us living off our mistakes and know we will play the same every day until the Second Coming .

I can’t help but feel that there is a slight overreaction to Pep’s tactics. The only change he made from PSG/Dortmund was Gundog in the DM role. It’s not like he has never played there before. Then again, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Pep side waste the ball as much as tonight.

The bigger issue is the mentality of the squad. We’ve been knocked out of the CL by Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea in seasons when we’ve finished 20 points ahead of them.

We’ve got a nice squad but would people really want Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus, Gundogan and Rodri etc in the trenches with them?

We need new blood in this side and players who are leaders. Grealish and Kane perfectly fit the profile and if that means moving some of the others on then so be it.

Watching that. We need a left back, A defensive midfielder and a striker. Zinchenko has had a blinding season but he isn’t a left back. Rodri seems to have lost Peps trust and Fern is too old now to play more than a handful of games and we need to replace Sergio.
we need a defensive midfielder, ffs how many do you want

We win the league because we are flat track bullies. Unlike our rivals we stuff every poor side. But when the pressure is on as it often is, we fuck up.
The enigma is.
With the same side with Mancini and Pellegrino in charge we don't win the league so often.
But I've always thought we'll win the CL with our next manager.
Pep has a blind spot.

He is not garbage he isn't a cdm, would you play David Silva at CDM? No pep is a bald wanker. 90%of city fans knew what was wrong but nooooo Pep is too intelligent for us all.
Don’t say David Silva, I’ll cry. I miss watching him.

He wouldn't get fired by Mansour because Mansour isn't as stupid as some City fans.
Trouble is everyone wants to win the cl and the league and a domestic cup every year. Maybe we will win the cl when we dont win the league like Liverpool and Chelsea have done previously. The treble is a rare feat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.