Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Spot on..why not pick your best most experienced team instead of fucking about with that selection and tactics.. after the semi final I thought Pep had got over the over thinking..

All on him tonight not for the first time

not seen the post match interviews but I hope he doesn’t say he was fucking proud of his team cos me and thousand of other fans weren’t

100% he can't say he's proud of his team in that game anyway. Even though we was shit I really don't want to blame the players when he's fucked the tactics and everything up, the team didn't have a clue what to do.

I posted a few weeks ago that I had some info that they would play a box 4 out of possession in midfield-they did and it completely killed our space and suffocated our midfield.
It was a lower div coach who knows a first team coach at Chelsea.
First goal was always the vital one. Too good for us-we need a strong quick centre forward.

3defeats to Chelsea in 6 weeks and we,ve learnt nothing,we still advance down the pitch at a funeral pace.Go back to the way we played in 2017/18/19.the forward line did not turn up ,our biggest match and they were a no show.

The tactics led to a whole series of simple counter-attacks and they would
have scored from one eventually.

Pep just had to try and be clever. Why not play the system that the players know?
KDB,Mahrez,Gundogan,Foden,Zinchenko and Sterling second half were awful.Nothing to do with tactics.

That ref is a a hole I hate this game when are we going to get a break in this competition like this season....no chance f’in terrible

That would be a phenomenal summer. Assuming Ferna gets a new deal.
We have until 6th June to make a decision on whether we take up the buy back on Douglas Luiz for 25m. Villa are desperate to keep him, but we have told them lets do a deal on Jack then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.