Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Soon as I saw the team spoilt it all for me. Why?
Just felt inevitable that he would do something daft. Inevitable.

Maybe you should be in charge. Prick!
He's not that wrong though. There was nothing in the middle. So we couldnt get the ball to our attackers - and subsequently KDB, Mahrez & Foden we're invisible in the first half. It's ok to criticize, it doens't mean they don't love the club any less. Also, I'm sat here typing and consoling my 10 year old who thinks the worlds just ended so I'm trying to be pragmatic about the whole thing.

Yes the change to include Sterling was a surprise but it was the poor team performance that cost us. Misplaced passes, too many touches, running with the ball when a pass was on. Happened all through the team. I am gutted but only because we had a bad game on a very important Saturday. Happened before and it will happen again. Just need to suck it up and go again. CTID

Whats the point?

We had one player in our squad that was capable of dealing with kante and he spent 2 thirds of the game on the bench.

Genius my fucking arse.

Oh and well done to Chelsea, the better team won.
Can we stop pretending that Fernandinho isn't a 36 year old who has had some top games this season, but also some shockers? And that the worst shocker didn't come against this opponent in the semi final?

Mount took the piss out of him, he wasn't getting near Kante.

We lost this game because we conceded a shit goal and created fuck all. Shit happens.

Just logged in to say this, and then I'll log out.
Champions of Europe? Maybe, maybe it's true. Maybe we will never sing that. It won't change a thing about how I feel about this club.
Tonight, I'm feeling protective of it. I love this club.
I’m happy for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.